Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hello, how goes? I haven't written the last few days because well crap happens. The hubbies computer crashed and we waited for a new hard drive, which arrived today. Since the hubby is a complete computer geek he has been going thru withdrawl pains which were nearly to the point of causing me to drink until passed out but I didn't. He was manic over the loss of use of the computer.
My son visited over the weekend and that boy has energy and makes so much noise without a whole lot of effort. I love him dearly but he sometimes gives me a headache.
I'm excited as our daughter is hopefully coming to visit this next weekend along with her brother, so I'll just take headache medicine. The only thing louder than one of them is both of them together. They can argue about anything. Even knowing this I miss them when they are not here.
Now, I'm not sure how my husband and I managed this, but we are supposed to be empty-nesters. Our children are 18 and 20 years old and moved out this last summer. But just before our kids moved two of their friends moved in with us and so now I'm the adopted mom of a 22 and 20 year old. I'm not sure how we did this, but at least they are good kids. Anyway, I hope you have a great day. Take care of yourself and others! Donate to your local food bank and local clothes closets, winter is tough and this economy is tougher!

No comments:

Post a Comment