Okay, so I finally conceded to web destiny and now have a facebook account. You can see pictures of my jewelry and learn more about me and mine. Mine is anyone and anything I care about.
Most people I know I care about and the few I don't like or care for I won't be spending much, if any, time on them in this blog. I don't want to give them the satisfaction of knowing they irritate the sh*t out of me. Just so you don't think I'm a complete b*tch there are really only 3 people who fall into that negative category. If I don't talk about you that doesn't mean I don't like you but that I'm trying to respect your privacy, unless I never mention you-ever.
If you follow this blog you will realize I live in what most people would call the boonies. I love it here. One of the reasons is I have no close neighbors. I like people but I really don't want to listen to others if they are going to be negative to much of the time, especially time spent with me. The beauty of no neighbors also is that I can't make them mad with whatever annoying thing or things my or my family might do, such as loud music.
So if you want to stay on my good side go check out beadedmoonlady.etsy.com
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment