Tuesday, August 25, 2009

hi, I hope your doing well today. I'm doing pretty good although I'm also being pretty lazy. I have posted a pic of one of the many wonderful sunsets I get to see from my front porch. Besides all the bennies of living in the boonies one of the best is no close neighbors. The nearest town to me is a mile and a half away with a population of 19 people.

Pretty soon I need to go outside and water the horses. They aren't actually ours although I wish they were. We are just helping out a friend for awhile. We are taking care of 5 of her horses. She supplies the food and we do the rest. Its the best of both worlds since we can spend time with the horses but she buys the food and other supplies required for there health and well being. Plus there have been plenty of times when we've needed help and our friend was there for us no questions asked. It is pretty wonderful to have a friend like her.

Well, I must try to string some beads together in a design I like. Today I am going to use my loom and make a bracelet. Please take care of those you love, especially yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment