Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ok, here I am. I tried to post yesterday but either my computer or the internet, or possibly both, were conspiring against me. The only thing I was able to do computer related was to check my email. This morning I woke up with a headache but it is finally getting better.
I spent a couple hours on Etsy.com this morning. I was in the chat rooms learning from veteran Etsy.com sellers. When you have the chance you should check them out. The artists there are wonderful about teaching new Etsy artists about how Etsy works.
Okay, so you may have noticed the ads on my blog site. Any money that is made by ads on my blog we be donated to local food banks. Also, I am working on donating a percentage of profits from my Etsy.com store to set up a fund to help people get a discount on getting there pets spayed and nuetered (did I spell that right?).
Well, I've got to go for now so I can water horses, pigs, and tomato's. Thanks! Also checkout these blogs-http://vivatregina.blogspot.com and http://craftydaphne.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment