Monday, August 24, 2009

The Weekend

Hey, I hope all is going good for you. I am having a pretty good day. I got to have a few hours of quiet time today. We went to the Klickitat County Fair held in Goldendale, Wasington. We had good food, good music, and got to visit with family and friends. We watched 4H cattle, pigs, sheep, and bunnies be auctioned off. We went and looked over 4H horses.

Our daughter came home for a quick visit before college classes to attend the fair and our son met us there. My mother came and many of our kids friends. That was our Saturday along with taking care of our animals. On Sunday we took care of the animals and relaxed.

As far as beads go, I'm thinking of lots of ideas but not liking the results of my ideas so far. Tomorrow I should be able to settle down and help my ideas work for me a little better or I work better for the ideas, it just depends.

I'm obviously new to this, blogging, but hope to get better soon. I'm hoping to get some artists from Etsy. com to share info and or ideas they have about there craft and or life. However, for now I'm going to do some beading. Please remember to check things out at Etsy.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment