Welcome to my world! I am a jewelry maker and I love beads. Any beads. All beads. So I make jewelry and sell jewelry on Etsy.com. You should check it out as there are lots of talented artists selling handmade and artistic products on Etsy.com. Christmas is coming!!! Only 123 shopping days left!
The sellers and buyers on Etsy are pretty wonderful and its great to have a place to sell what I make as I live out in the boonies. The nearest good shopping is more than 60 miles away from where I live in rural Washington State. It is a great place to visit and live. Etsy is a great place to shop and I save on gas money for my vehicle.
I'm married to a really good guy and have three grown children and three young grandbabies. Three is a magical number after all. I love my babies but now that they are all out of the house I can bead more often and for longer. I used to sell at a retail location but they made alot of changes to how the store was operated and I decided to opt out. After about two years I found etsy and in June started my store there. I am very happy with my Etsy.com shop. I'm still learning and adding to my shop so check it out when you have the chance! Thank You!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment