Hi, so okay we've been busy and we still have lots to do for winter prep. Putting things away that don't do well in wind and snow. Getting wood stocked up for winter so we don't freeze our ha-ha's off. I'm really not a winter kind of girl, but it does help keep the bug population down.
Technically this is the last day of summer and I already miss it and can't wait for the next summer. Actually, I'm impatient for spring when I can start planting veggies and flowers again. I usually spend the winter checking to see how much snow is on the ground. As spring gets closer I watch for the daffodils to start popping up out of the dirt. I like dirt, even though I don't care for all the things that live in the dirt. I love the daffodils because that means good, or better, weather is coming soon. I do put water out for the bugs in spring, summer, and fall because I need the good bugs for my garden. There is nothing like fresh food from a garden, especially tomato's. Anyway, saying goodbye to summer and hello to fall. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment