Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello, just feeling a little empty nest syndrome today. This summer both of our children moved out of our home. Our daughter, and our oldest, moved 60 miles away for school. Our son moved 30 miles away for work. I realize that neither place is to far away. I just would love to have them both home with me today.

Everyday I miss them, but some days are harder. Our son usually visits on the weekend. Our daughter visits but not as often as she is also looking for a job, which is not easy right now. They keep saying the economy is getting better but I don't see people getting jobs. I know lots of people who have gotten laid off and only 2 of them have found replacements or been called back to their jobs.

Anyway, have a good day, and I send lots of love and positive energy flying my kids way, and to you as well.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment