So yesterday I went grocery shopping. I really don't like grocery shopping. I don't mind doing dishes, I like making meals, and I like good food. However, I really don't like grocery shopping. I would rather do any other chore. I really dislike shopping when stores are re-doing their look inside.
We do at least one big shopping trip a month and pick up other things during the month when we go to town for other things that come up. When the stores are re-arranging themselves you can't find anything without major hassles. Customers are lost and/or confused and eventually confused and frustrated. I really don't care what your store looks like as long as its clean and the food is good, meaning fresh. I'll even pay more at another store if the meat and produce look good and when I get them home they taste good. I don't care if the store has the rustic decor look if the food is great. The fact that the store might have nice fake wood floors if I go to produce and the food is moldy or bruised. Sorry just need to get that off my chest. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment