Hi! Lots of clouds today which is a bummer, but still getting good solar charge. Its been an interesting couple of days here. We woke up the last four days to an animal being loose. The first two days was Morgan, one of the horses we take care of.
The next two days the pigs Lucy and Boris were out and we had to round them up. Thankfully, you can just lead them back to there pen with food. As if I didn't already know, their stomachs are in charge of their brains. Similar to some men who's private parts rule their brains, but sometimes women are ruled by there private parts as well. Its sad really, except the pigs because it makes catching them easier. Plus our pigs are huge and I'm a little afraid of them. Maybe I'll take a picture of them and post it in the next few days.
Well, lots to get done, thanks for reading, and have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment