Hey all, how is your day? My family and I are very happy. My daughter finally received her information about her financial aide for college. She is attending a community college in Washington state. I am amazed they are able to keep operating. All students who attend that school and applied for aide were put on hold because the school was behind on there paperwork.
They finally got caught up, but all the students had to start school without knowing if they really had the money to finish the semester. However, at least for our daughter all worked out well. She received enough money for the semester. I really dislike when schools or other entities want and expect you to have your stuff together but they can't be as responsible as they expect you to be. Just a personal pet peeve, but it drives me crazy.
Anyway so far, all is going well for her and she is really enjoying school. I am very proud of her for staying the course to get what she wants and needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment