Saturday, September 5, 2009

Not A Clue

Some days I don't feel like I have a clue, we've all (hopefully) had times like that. Mine is in regards to my son who views nearly everything I say or do with suspicion. He no longer lives at home but does come to visit on weekends. I asked him if he was coming to visit this weekend. And he sounded angry when he asked me WHY.

My answer was so I'd make enough for dinner. Also I was just curious. Sometimes he comes and sometimes he doesn't. He also seems annoyed that I know about his friends, some of whom I see more than he does.

Today I was informed that I shouldn't talk about the subjects of the military in anyway or alcohol. At least not around him. I wasn't expressing an opinion of either in fact I wasn't even the one talking when he said that to me. But for some reason our relationship has gotten more difficult since he moved out.

Okay, I just needed to get that out. Sorry for the mini rant. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment